TP Link 300Mpbs Wireless N Gigabit ADSL2+Modem Router TD-W8970
TP-LINK’s TD-W8970 300 Mbps Wireless N Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device allowing users to access high-speed Internet connections and share them wirelessly at blazing 300 Mbps wireless speeds or by using one of its 4 Gigabit LAN ports.
It has 2 multifunctional USB ports, users can share printers, files and media across the local network or the Internet.
What’s more, this all-in-one device allows for two different connection types: ADSL, or Ethernet WAN, giving users the flexibility to access the Internet whichever method is most convenient.
- Clear up your desktop
- The TD-W8970 does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2+ modem, NAT router and 300 Mbps wireless access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share a high-speed Internet connections.
- Full gigabit ports – more power to you
- With 300Mbps 802.11n wireless and 4 Gigabit LAN ports, the TD-W8970 is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
- 2 USB sharing ports – easy sharing
- Using the TD-W8970’s two multi-functional USB 2.0 ports, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device’s FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your files.
- Interchangeable LAN/WAN port – versatile connectivity
- The TD-W8970 supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
- Virtually impregnable
- The ability to support up to 10 IPsec VPN tunnels simultaneously gives TD-W8970 users the flexibility to setup a virtual private network, to guarantee network security and take advantage of network access whether at home or away, for work or simply to access files from their local networks.
- IP QoS – efficient bandwidth control
- IP QoS allows network administrators to allot a specific amount of available bandwidth to each network connected device simply by identifying it by its IP address, ensuring that those devices with critical tasks always have enough bandwidth and preventing any one device from hoarding bandwidth from the rest of the users on the network.